The Construction Division grew out of our customer’s requests and demand for quality.
For the past twenty five years this Division has expanded from small commercial projects to large commercial / industrial projects and to the residential market and recently added plumbing in-house to have better control over quality and scheduling.
Our concentration is primarily on design / build providing a complete package with maintenance contracts to ensure the client’s future comfort and extending the life of their asset.
We have bonding capabilities of $5,000,000 plus, and look forward to continuing strengthening this division.
A controls company, ACS Controls, Inc., has been incorporated in June of 2001 and has received the Honeywell authorized contractor certification. This company is an affiliate of Atlantic Comfort Systems, Inc. but can also stand alone to provide a controls system as the facility requires.
Project: 667 Congress Street
- Location: Portland, Maine
- General Contractor: PC Construction Co.
- System: 8-story, 140 room apartment building with convenience store, interior garage, 143 condensing units, 275 air handlers, boiler, and garage heat.
Project: Kearsarge House
- Location: York Beach, Maine
- General Contractor: Whitcher Builders
- System: 4-story apartment house, 47 rooms, restaurant, pool, health club, and retail.