Atlantic Comfort Systems, Inc. Turns 32!
Heating & Air Conditioning Contractors Maine & New Hampshire
We are a full Mechanical Contractor (Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Plumbing & Controls) providing service, sales, and installation for residential, commercial and industrial customers in Maine and New Hampshire since 1991.
2023 sees continued growth in both our Residential and Commercial Divisions. We continue to work with the finest builders in Maine and Southern New Hampshire to meet their customers home and office comfort needs. Builders such as Wright-Ryan Homes, Richard Moody & Sons Construction, Paddy Creek Builders, Timber Frames by R.A. Krouse, Eider Investments, Maguire Construction, Coburn Fine Homes. In our Commercial Division we continue to grow and expand working on projects in downtown Portland such as, Hobson’s Landing, Portland Foreside Building 12, Portland Yacht Services, and Wright-Ryan Corporate offices. The Lincoln Mill Project in Biddeford, Bristol Pointe Condominiums in York, and Milliken Heights in Old Orchard. To Portsmouth and projects with Two International Group. We are excited about our 32nd year in business and look forward to continuing to satisfy our customers mechanical needs.
If your questions are not answered by our website, feel free to give us a call at (207) 284-6360.
- 383 Congress Street, Portland, ME-Consigli Construction-7 story mixed use, parking, retail, residential, 89 apartments.
- Prouts Neck, ME-Multiple residential projects, with Eider Investments.
- Lincoln Mill, Biddeford- The renovation of this 150+ year old building will consist of 4 stories of apartments and condos, and mixed use retail spaces. We are installing central hydronic heating, ductless heating and cooling units, energy recovery ventilation equipment and plumbing systems.
- Aloft Hotel, Portland- new construction project consisting of 5 levels of hotel rooms, parking structure, and mixed use retail spaces. We are installing ductless heating and cooling units with centralized local back of house control, energy recovery ventilation equipment, and exhaust control for the parking structure
- Hobsons Landing, Phase 2. 387 Congress Street, Portland, ME-Landry/French Construction-7 story mixed use, parking, retail, residential, 64 apartments.
- Milliken Heights, Old Orchard Beach, ME-Ducas Construction-Apartment Building.
- Kennebunkport, ME-Multiple residential projects, with Bowley Builders.
- Merrill’s Wharf, Portland, ME-Mechanical system conversion.